LBC is now taking entries for Jan 2022 and June 2022 Series. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Candidate information – October/November 2021 Series
All candidates are allowed to sit CIE (Cambridge international) Exam board exams in the Oct/Nov series.
All over 16 years of age candidates are allowed to sit the GCSE English Language and Mathematics exams for all Boards (AQA, Edexcel, OCR, CIE and WJEC).
For all other GCSE, IGCSE and A level subjects Oct/Nov exam series is ONLY a re-sit opportunity for those who have sat the exam in June 2021.
For all candidates who want to take the opportunity to re-sit their exams in Oct/Nov 2021 series and have proof of their June 2021 exam entry for that particular subject and exam board, please email us on email@example.com with proof of each exam entry that they wish to re-sit. The exam office will need to approve your evidence before you can register on our exam portal.
For Any other exceptional circumstances – please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we will check and confirm.
Why choose London Brookes College as your exam centre:
- London Brookes College is an approved exam centre for all exam boards for GCSE, IGCSE and A-Levels (Edexcel, AQA, OCR, WJEC, CIE).
- Private Examination Candidates are always welcomed
- We offer all that an examination candidate needs and our high level of provision has been acknowledged by JCQ during their inspection of our examination arrangements.
- We also cater for University Admission Tests (e.g. STEP and BMAT).
- We are able to offer ‘most’ subjects, however please check with the Exams Office if you need confirmation for a specific exam unit.
- Exam facilities include a larger hall and well equipped laboratory for science practical exams
- Easy and convenient links to public transport
The Exams process for Private Candidates is as follows:
- Create new user account on exam portal (i.e. Name, Address, UCI etc)
- Log in, go to My Profile and Add your exam entries (i.e. Unit Code, Subject Name etc)
- LBC will then validate your entries and generate a payment amount (please allow 2-5 working days).
- You will receive an email from the exam office (check your spam folder).
- Once a candidate has made the payment, their entries will be entered into the Exam Board websites
- Closer to the exam, each candidate will be sent their individual Statement of Entries and Exam Timetables
- Please be aware that Late Entry fees will apply (see Fees & Deadline page for details)
- Candidates need to arrive 30mins before the start time (i.e. 9am for AM and 1pm for PM)
- Candidates must bring their Statement of Entries and Photo IDs
- Results will be made available online on the day of results
- Certificates arrive after 2-3months from results day and can be collected or posted as required
- Access to Post-Result Services are dependent on exam board deadlines and fees