College Facilities include:
- Extended Computer Laboratory
- Science Laboratory for practical work
- Study area with a wide range of books
- Designated examination hall
- Students’ common room with tea, coffee and microwave facilities
- We are within minutes of the extensive library facilities at Hendon Public Library
- We provide membership of the Brampton Tennis Club behind the college at reduced rates
- Membership of Middlesex University’s gym facilities at student rates
- Conveniently situated for public transport, road network and all local amenities
London Brookes College is superbly located nearby Hendon Library and Middlesex University. It benefits from this beautiful educational setting as well as the close proximity to central London with all its cultural sites only 20 minutes away by Hendon Central Underground station. The College is close to both Hendon Park and Sunny Hill Park with their free tennis and basketball courts. The Historic Grade II listed building has a private tennis court just behind it, where our students and teachers often play.
The college students have full access to the Hendon Library and the Middlesex Library. All students benefit from a discounted Middlesex University gym membership.
Our students are at the centre of North West London’s Educational hub. Being surrounded by thousands of University students promotes and encourages a real love of learning and aspires our students to set their sights on the top UK universities.
The college is fully equipped for all GCSE and A level subjects and includes a modern science laboratory, computer science lab, small individual study areas, and an online teaching software (Microsoft teams) in case of any government restrictions coming into place that require the college to move its physical classes online.
We also provide wireless internet access throughout the college as well as an extensive range of onsite learning resources.
The College has a bus stop right at its doorstep, with Brentcross shopping centre only a 10 minute bus ride away.
Our College welcomes students from all backgrounds which gives our students a unique cultural experience that is very much at the heart of what makes London a great city to study, live and work in. We celebrate different cultural festivals throughout the year which creates, in our students, the feeling of being truly included. It encourages them to learn from each other and become more tolerant and well rounded human beings.