Our Educational Accreditation
London Brookes College is a regulated educational institution. Every year our services and operations are evaluated and quality assured by various external organisations to determine if we meet their high quality standards. We are pleased to announce that currently London Brookes College holds accredited status from the following governing bodies
London Brookes College was founded in 2001 and over the years has become one of the best independent sixth form colleges in london. We are now able to offer a full range of high quality educational services in a friendly and welcoming environment for students wanting to study GCSEs & A levels, undertake private exams or simply get extra Tuition help with us.
Being a student at London Brookes College will mean that you will be individually looked after, cared for, and feel confident in our ability to help you reach your full potential. Our selection criteria is not based on your past results as we strongly believe in our own ability as a College to provide you with the best teachers and the motivational environment where if you work hard you will not only improve your grades but also be able to go on to the next stage of the educational ladder.
London Brookes College is housed in an old grade II listed building “Burroughs House” which was previously owned by Oxford University. We are proud of our buildings heritage and often over the years some of our students who are ‘Harry Potter’ enthusiasts have commented on how it feels like they have entered ‘Hogwarts’ as they walk through the doors. We certainly do not teach magic however we do give our students the tools that they need to use in these critical learning years to become mature, hard-working individuals who leave having achieved excellent grades and their first choice University places
We are located in a heart of Hendon, an area that has become the educational centre for North West London in recent years. The Hendon town hall, Hendon Library and the main Middlesex University Campus are can all be found on the same street. This means that the area is buzzing with student activity.
London Brookes College’s four key strengths are exam success, individual attention, flexibility and university offers.
- Strong exam results, 2018 50% A* A B C
- Excellent on-site facilities
- Mock exams
- Exam techniques
- Extra individual help
- High qualified teachers
- Small class sizes
- Personal tutor for every student
- Easy accessibility to staff, teachers and vice Principal
- Individual learning plans
- Extra lessons if needed
- Regular home-work and assessments
- Parents evenings and reports
- Enrichment activities based on personal area of interest
- There are no compulsory subjects and students are free to specialise or study a range of subjects. Giving students the power to choose helps to motivate them throughout their studies. Students typically study four subjects at AS Level and three subjects at A Level. The standard admission requirement for UK universities is three A Levels.
For more information please go to CIE Cambridge International Education.
We offer the same flexibility for our younger 14 to 16 year old students.
- We enrol through-out the year
- Our selection criteria is based on interview not past results
- We offer part time courses in addition to our main full time courses
- Our intensive courses are very popular and extremely effective
- Individual UCAS and careers guidance
- Personal statement help
- Enrichment programmes
- 100% of London Brookes College graduates go on to university with 81% attaining their first choice
- We offer medical school, engineering and Oxbridge programmes. High achievers from state schools, recommended to our college, gain extra help to achieve grades so vital for Oxbridge entrance