Private Exam Candidates Results Day Procedure
- Results will be made available online on the day of results
- Certificates arrive after 2-3 months from results day and can be collected or posted as required
The exam boards send certificates about 2 – 3 months after results day to London Brookes College. Certificates show the final, confirmed results. Your certificate is an important document so keep it in a safe place. You will need it for future employers and/or further education, and we charge for any replacement documents.
We send email notification to all the candidates as soon as we receive their certificates.
- Access to Post-Result Services are dependent on exam board deadlines and fees
Exam boards carry out extensive quality checks before they issue results. However, they do offer a range of post results services.
- Review of marking
- Review of marking with scripts
- Access to scripts
- Email for form and more details
Please note there is an administrative fee for each enquiry please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org