The London Brookes College Medical School Programme is designed to give students the best possible chance of entering a UK medical school. If you are hoping to study Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Science then the college offers dedicated guidance and preparation to ensure the best chance of success. Entry into medical school is not based on solid academic achievement alone. Students need to be well prepared and well informed about issues in medicine, be comfortable in the interview, gain suitable work experience and have a genuine and strong ambition to become a doctor.
Medicine is also emotionally and spiritually demanding and skills such as interacting with patients and managing extremely stressful and distressing situations are essential to becoming a successful doctor.
Medical and Dentistry applicants receive:
- Advice on sixth form subject choices and courses.
- Support for work experience placements.
- Weekly medical forum including:
- Introductions to volunteering positions in the wider community.
- Interview practice
- Expert knowledge of university entry requirements.
- Exclusive access to our expert and dedicated Careers Advisers.
- BMAT training
- Talks by Medical school students and practicing doctors.