Investment Banking Programme
The London Brookes College Investment Banking programme is designed to give students the best possible chance of entering a Russel group University. The college offers dedicated guidance and preparation to ensure the best chance of success. Entry into the Russel Group Universities is not based on solid academic achievement alone. Students need to be well prepared and well informed about issues in the chosen degree subject, be comfortable in the interview, gain suitable work experience and have a genuine and strong ambition to succeed.
- Advice on sixth form subject choices and courses.
- Support for work experience placements.
- Weekly forums including:
- Introductions to volunteering positions in the wider community.
- Interview practice
- Expert knowledge of university entry requirements.
- Exclusive access to our expert and dedicated Careers Advisers.
- Talks by University students and successful professionals in the field.
Many graduates feel the lure of investment banking because of its reputation as being incredibly lucrative. Those who are happy taking risks will enjoy the thrill of this sector, so it would suit those with an entrepreneurial streak. The sector may have taken a hit with the financial crisis, but with the economy now recovering, it’s still very much a viable and well-paid career option for the ambitious graduate. Major graduate employers include Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.