Banking and Finance Programme
The London Brookes College Banking and Finance programme is designed to give students the best possible chance of entering a Russel group University. The college offers dedicated guidance and preparation to ensure the best chance of success. Entry into the Russel Group Universities is not based on solid academic achievement alone. Students need to be well prepared and well informed about issues in the chosen degree subject, be comfortable in the interview, gain suitable work experience and have a genuine and strong ambition to succeed.
- Advice on sixth form subject choices and courses.
- Support for work experience placements.
- Weekly forums including:
- Introductions to volunteering positions in the wider community.
- Interview practice
- Expert knowledge of university entry requirements.
- Exclusive access to our expert and dedicated Careers Advisers.
- Talks by University students and successful professionals in the field.
We’ve already touched on accounting and investment banking, but the banking and finance sector covers everything else. It includes things like insurance, banking and building societies, pensions and financial planning; you might choose to work in any of these areas supporting either businesses or individuals. Examples of graduate employers in this sector are high street banks such as Lloyds Banking Group, as well as insurance providers such as AXA and Aviva